Our primary goal is to provide our customers with the best customer service and support with a unique local touch. We aim for complete satisfaction with all ventures. We sell and deal only with high quality parts and companies. We hope to quench the thirst of our local and world wide enthusiasts!
ALL PRODUCTS SOLD THROUGH Big Red’s Performance, LLC AND WWW.BIGREDSPERFORMANCE.COM ARE FOR RACING & OFF-ROAD USE ONLY UNLESS CLEARLY NOTED OTHERWISE. Products should never be used on public streets or highways. Check your local laws regarding use of products. Big Red’s Performance, LLC is not responsible for your failure to comply with any or all local, state, or federal motor vehicles laws. Big Red’s Performance, LLC highly recommends professional installation by a competent mechanic for all products we sell.
There are many product we sell that are not CARB compliant. We can not ship a non-CARB product to a CARB state regardless of your intended use (off-road/race car/etc). Big Red’s Performance does not condone or encourage any illegal modifications to the emissions systems or ECU your vehicle.
Big Red’s Performance, LLC shall not be liable or obligated under contract, negligence, strict liability, or other legal equitable theory for:
- Any amounts in excess of any monies/aggregate fees paid to it.
- Any incidental or consequential damages, lost profits, or costs of procurement of supporting parts, substitute goods, or services required, whatsoever.
By submitting an order to Big Red’s Performance, LLC via the www.bigredsperformance.com web site, over the phone, or via email you agree to any and all terms and conditions outlined herein
Defective Products & Warranty Claims
If you receive a defective product or product you think is damaged or otherwise not what you ordered please contact us before you attempt to use or install the product, and within our 15 day return policy period and we will exchange the defective item for a new item of the same part number free of shipping charges equivalent to the shipping method of the original order. Upgraded shipping may be available at customer’s expense. Contact a Big Red’s Performance sales rep to process your return.
In the event that a defect is claimed outside our return policy, but within the manufacturer’s warranty, please contact the manufacturer directly to process your claim. The manufacturer will have sole determination of the outcome of the claim. As a courtesy to our customers, Big Red’s Performance will try to assist you with the claim, but we have no final say in the decision made by the manufacturer (i.e. approvals, denials, fees, etc.).
Big Red’s Performance is not responsible for any labor or associated costs which occur as the result of the installation or removal of wrong or defective parts.
Big Red’s Performance, LLC does not provide or fulfill any warranty on any of the products we sell. All merchandise is subject to the manufacturer’s warranty and therefore all warranty claims are at the manufacturer’s discretion. Big Red’s Performance, LLC will assist you in any warranty claim by providing you and/or the manufacturer with contact information, copies of invoices, and notes regarding troubleshooting conversations. All warranted items must be returned in accordance with the manufacturer’s policy, see the product manufacturer’s web site for their policy. It is the responsibility of the customer and/or installer to verify the correct size and application of the parts before installation. No warranty whatsoever will be given if the defect was caused by customer or installer abuse, negligence, mishandling, or improper installation. Customers will be responsible for all shipping and handling fees.
Big Red’s Performance is not responsible for any labor or associated costs which occur as the result of the installation or removal of a warrantied part.
Big Red’s Performance, LLC requires your basic contact information such as name, address, email address, and telephone number in order to properly fulfill your order. Big Red’s Performance, LLC will NEVER sell, give, or provide your information to any other agency. Period. We will, on occasion, send out emails with current or up-coming promotions. These emails will be produced and sent by Big Red’s Performance, LLC. We get spam e-mail, junk mail, solicitors, and telemarketers too and know how frustrating that can be. When you place an order with us you can rest assure that your privacy is of utmost importance to us so your information is kept safe and confidential. All credit card transactions are processed on a secure server. If you don’t feel comfortable submitting information online you can call us to place an order for anything on our site.
Big Red’s Performance, LLC accepts all major credit cards issued by US banks as well as Paypal. We do not offer cash on delivery (COD) as a form of payment, nor do we accept non-US credit cards, or PayPal from outside the US, ever. All orders are billed in full at the time they are placed, we do not offer delayed billing, lay-away, or payment plans. We will only ship to the confirmed address for the credit card holder. We have an Alternate Address Form (AAF) that you can complete and send in to us if you must have your items shipped to an address other than your verified billing address. We will not accept credit cards that do not pass our stringent fraud protection measures, which include gathering the CVV2 digits and verifying the billing address and cardholder information. Big Red’s Performance, LLC reserves the right to decline any purchase at any time, and will do so if we suspect a credit card is being used fraudulently
Prices are always subject to change without notice. Pricing errors are not the responsibility of Big Red’s Performance, LLC or www.BigRedsPerformance.com. If a pricing error occurs prior to shipment, we will either refund the transaction in full or give the customer the option to pay the correct price. If a pricing error is found after shipment, we will correct the mistake and require the customer to pay the actual price or return the product immediately. All sales are final, meaning there are no returns unless there is express written consent from Big Red’s Performance. In every case, efforts are made to ensure customer satisfaction with products sold by Big Red’s Performance, LLC.
All Utah residents are subject to current state sales tax on all merchandise purchased through Big Red’s Performance, LLC. Shipping costs are taxable. All walk-in customers, whether they are a UT resident or not, will be required to pay the current UT sales tax. If you do not live in UT and place a phone/internet order you will still have to pay sales tax if you choose to come in and pick up your order. If your billing address is not in UT and you place an order online or over the phone you will not be billed for UT’s or your state’s sales tax if the order is shipped to your billing address; you may be responsible for paying taxes on items purchased, see your CPA or reference your local/state tax laws for complete information. However, there are situations where California residents may have to pay 7% CA sales tax if the item they are purchasing is being drop shipped from a CA manufacturer directly to your CA billing address
Tracking numbers are distributed by email at the end of the business day or the following business day. Big Red’s Performance, LLC cannot field phone calls for tracking numbers, particularly if the order was placed the same day. We request your patience when placing an online order as we will send tracking as soon as we have it. In our fast-paced modern society, it is difficult to realize at times that orders can only move at the speed of man. All internet orders undergo the following process:
- RECEIVED: Either via our server (online orders) or via Sales Representative (telephone orders).
- PROCESSED: Orders are filled during business hours only, in the order that they are received. At this point, an invoice is created (which will automatically e-mail to you, usually within 24 hours). Invoices are e-mailed and are not included with the shipment unless requested. All invoices are entered manually to ensure correctness; this takes some time (and is why we allow one business day for processing.)
- SHIPPING: After being invoiced, in stock items ship from our warehouse via UPS. UPS pickups occur each evening, Monday through Friday, and tracking is emailed automatically within 12 hours of UPS’s receipt of the item. Larger items (i.e. hoods) ship via truck freight, usually within a similar time frame. USPS items (to APO/FPO and PO Box addresses) are picked up the morning after orders are processed, and may take one additional day to process. Certain items drop ship directly from the manufacturer which may extend or shorten the transit time depending on your proximity to the shipping origin. Most orders ship with no signature required, but that does not indicate that your order will be left on your doorstep. UPS delivery personnel are instructed to only leave packages in locations they feel are secure and a low risk for theft. If you are very concerned about your delivery location you can request that a signature be required or that Big Red’s Performance ship your items to an alternate address.
- OUT OF STOCK/BACKORDERED ITEMS: All out of stock items will either drop ship from the manufacturer or your order will be held until all items come back into stock.
- TIME FRAME: The whole process normally takes three business days (not including weekends). If you call or email for tracking before three business days we generally will have a hard time providing tracking information.